Answers from the Universe

In the spirit of adventure and continuing to develop my skills, I am starting a feature called “Answers from the Universe”.

This is how it works.

Ask me a question in the comment boxes below about anything. Share whatever details you want, but keep in mind that both your question and my answer will be public.  I will accept a certain number of questions, and then I will close commenting while I answer.  Directly below your question, I will post whatever insights came to me intuitively about your question.

Sound good?  Well, I’m terrified, but I’m willing to give it a go if you are.  Plus, the photo of that piglet always makes me smile.

Kara

Let er rip!

And as always, I am still available for full length readings, email me at conduitofjoy@hotmail.com.

(P.S. If you can think of a name that -in my sole opinion – is much better than “Answers from the Universe”, I will enter you into a draw for a free reading. Email me…)

****           ****              ****               ****                ****           ****

On Edit: Thanks for helping me and keep those great questions coming people! I’m enjoying it!

Any feedback you can give me on answers I provided you is appreciated.  Feel free to tell me if the answer made sense to you or if there was anything you didn’t understand.  You feedback helps me learn and be more helpful to my clients.

If there is something you wish to explore further in a personal reading, I can do that too.

I will close the questions at noon on Friday, January 27, 2011, so get them in before then.

Thanks.

This entry was posted in Readings and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to Answers from the Universe

1. Hey, Kara, this is so cool, fun and generous of you! LOVE the pig!! And I think the name for this is perfect, actually. It says it all. I’m eager to read all your Q&As here but for now I will be quick…

I do have a question: Within the past few weeks, many things in my life have “taken off” like a rocket, so quickly as to almost make my head spin.
    Do you get a sense as to whether there is a causal event that initiated this? (There have been some events that I have a hunch about and am curious to see if I get confirmation here either way.)

Thank you!!

2. AS says:

Hi Kara!

That’s my blog: http://salt73.wordpress.com

You can read it by google translator if you don’t know italian.

Please tell me what do you think about it.

AS

3. conduitofjoy says:

Hi Patti,

My apologies for this taking so long! I owe you another freebie! Email me for another one if you’d like…

The first image that came into my head was a whirlwind in the desert. I get the sense that you were hiking in the desert (I even see you in your hiking boots) and a tiny vortex in swirling in the sand came over you, and actually passed over you, and on you. It was like it contained all the “rocket-like” energy that has suffused you in the recent past. It is like the vortex imbued you with its energy.

I got that it was like the whirlwind sucked your spirit up into the higher realms, so that you were taken up into your upper chakras really quickly, and may have new abilities that weren’t apparent before. It is like you travelled right up the power stream to the higher levels.

This whirlwind was a physically symbol of the instant leap in your abilities to connect higher and more powerfully than you ever have before. You are now at a higher level and will stay there. Yay!

Hope this helps,

Kara

4. Sarah says:

I have 2 options for my christmas break. One is going New York with friends that I don’t know well.. The other one is going back home to Turkey and seeing family and friends. If I go to ?stanbul,Turkey; I’ll see the people I don’t want to see besides the people I miss. Otherwise I’ll have opportunity to see different places in USA which I didn’t see before, and will welcome new year at Times Square or next to the guy I like in turkey probably with his girlfriend :/ Which way should I choose?

5. conduitofjoy says:

Hi Sarah,

This feature actually closed in January. :) However, if you would like me to do a quick reading for you (20 minutes for $25), drop me an email at conduitofjoy@hotmail.com, and I’d be happy to do that for you.

Kara

6. dolores says:

I was wondering if you could tell me if you can see any financial abundance coming to me soon. We are in dire straits right now!!

7. conduitofjoy says:

Hi Dolores,

Nice to see you here. :) This session of “Answers from the Universe” was closed some time ago. However, keep watching for another post to come up where I do some mini-readings. Also, if you look at my Facebook site sometimes I do spontaneous mini-readings when the mood hits me. If you wanted to get a private “Guided Image Reading” i’d be happy to do that for you, you can click under that tab to look at my prices, and then email me.

Thanks.